Good job on the cleanup. I wasn't quite sure if you wanted it or not, so I tried not to touch the page. I was curious, however, if Kitra is still available (but not active) or if she was deleted all together? - Tacocamp 20:13, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- I transferred Kitra just over three months ago under a different name to play with some of my RL friends on another server. It's a long story, however, but I could not imagine that any true role player would be able to delete their beloved character indefinitely. While I haven't been playing WoW lately, there's always the possibility that I'll move her back onto Sentinels at some point in the future. For now, however, she is dead in "IC" terms, and I have updated her page to reflect this change. If you're asking this because you're considering deleting her page, then I will make it very clear that I don't want you to do that. I've put a great deal of effort into her story/page, and, as stated above, she has not been deleted.
- Considering the fact that I'm very picky about my work, I appreciate the fact that you didn't institute any major changes to Kitra's page. --KitraAeldron 20:37, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, no, I wouldn't delete the page. I only deleted one page and that was of a guild who changed servers and whose website no longer works. Even guilds who have disbanded I have kept.
- I only wondered for sake of curiosity. The newest rising expansion would serve wonders as far as a desire to return Kitra if you needed, but would suck hardcore if she was deleted and you had to raise her from level one again. - Tacocamp 21:13, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- No, I wouldn't do that! Even if I never used a character again, I could never bring myself to delete something I cared so much about.
- Also, yes, if I don't come back before the expansion is released, I will definitely be back when it is. I'm looking forward to checking out the new hairstyles! --KitraAeldron 21:19, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
I'm not up on your hip and jive Wiki formatting, but Kitra, Haalud and Riely miss you. Sadfaces. :(:(:(:(:(:( -Haalud
Yes, Kitra. If it means anything you're very missed on Sentinles. I don't think Haalud and I can go a day without sighing at your absents. Contact us some time! -Riely